Polaris Shawl Collar Piped Robe
Shawl collar robe made in the UK in 100% Cotton Chambray fabric and the ultimate in luxurious laid-back lounging.
This comfortable cover up enrobes the body perfectly, with the added luxury of a shawl collar and deep hem. It features a relaxed dropped shoulder and generous sleeves which are finished with a fully lined piped cuff. Piping also edges the cosy collar and front openings with supreme elegance. Two useful, decadently deep, and roomy front patch pockets also serve as a great place to rest your hands. The robe is completed by a piped detail wide self-fabric sash belt and belt loops so you can cinch the waist and pull it in as snuggly as you like.
The classic piping detail and shawl collar give just enough design detail to elevate this robe to the next level without looking overdone. A modern yet traditionally stylish take on a robe.
Expertly crafted in the UK, this item comes hand wrapped in tissue and in a recycled Luna Lark box as standard. For extra special occasions enhanced luxury gift-wrapping is also available.
- Made to order in the UK. Please see here for further details on making times.
- 100% cotton chambray with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate.
- Comfortable dual-sizing with a relaxed fit.
- Piping to collar, cuffs, pockets and belt.
- Belt loops and separate self-fabric belt. Internal tie.
- Body length is approximately 101cm/40” finishing around knee-length. Longer or shorter lengths can be commissioned, please find further details here.
- Monogramming and personalisation is available on this item, please see the Bespoke page for further details.
- Find out about our enhanced luxury gift wrapping here.
Fabric & Care
We select all our fabrics with the utmost care and with our customers’ comfort uppermost in our minds.
Cotton is a natural fibre which absorbs moisture and is breathable, making it a great choice for loungewear. Chambray fabric has a white thread woven into it producing a wonderful effect and a slight sheen. This quality has a slight open weave, making it particularly soft, especially after washing, and the beauty of chambray is that it looks just as good not ironed, or ‘worn-in’, as it does freshly pressed.
Keep your Luna Lark pieces looking as good as new by following our simple care instructions….
- Always wash on a 30° delicate programme. This is kinder to your Luna Lark pieces (and the environment) and will help to extend their life.
- Wash with same colours.
- Do not tumble dry but instead dry on a line, hanger or airer, out of direct sunlight.
- Use a warm iron.
- Store in a cool dry place.
If you would like any further information, please feel free to get in contact here.